Diwali 2021: Your Guide to Skin and Hair Care Tips This Holiday Season
The season of festivals and celebrations is here! and the hustle and bustle to prepare for everything has already started. From choosing your favorite outfits to deciding on the menu and decor, we’re sure you’ll leave nothing to chance to make the most of this time. But in the midst of it all, we tend to ignore the most important part which is our body and the result is visible on our skin and hair as it tends to lose its shine and freshness. With an extremely busy schedule where you have to shop, socialize, clean your house, attend pre-Diwali parties, you shouldn’t compromise with your health and body.
Just to make sure you are looking your best at the festival, here are some easy steps you can take to keep your skin shiny and hair shiny:
Skin Care Tips:
- Remember to supplement your water intake with 8-10 glasses, which is the best and the important remedy for glowing skin.
- Treat your skin with creams and oils rich in vitamin E and essential oils that protect the skin.
- Since the holidays will keep you on the move, finish your skin care routine with a layer of sunscreen. Use powerful UV protection that fights free radicals and keeps your skin always glowing.
- Erase, tone, polish and hydrate for glowing skin. You can never go wrong moisturizing the skin with body lotions made from shea butter and aloe vera. It will help exfoliate dead skin cells and stimulate blood circulation, which leaves the skin looking fresh.
Hair care tips:
The appearance of your hair makes a big difference in your overall look. But remember that a proper hair care regimen can relax and clear your mind.
- Start with a good oil massage that nourishes the hair and scalp. It throws off stress right away. Coconut oil, amla oil, argan oil and red onion oil are particularly recommended.
- Special occasions require special treatment, after a good hair wash, condition your hair deeply with a mask.
- A keratin hair mask works wonders in bringing your hair to life.
- Finish with a vitamin-enriched serum for shiny hair.
Also read: Diwali 2021: Replace jalebis-ladoos with delicious substitutes like almond barfi and pineapple halwa this year
Disclaimer: The tips and suggestions mentioned in the article are for general information purposes only and should not be construed as professional medical advice. Please consult a physician before starting any fitness program or seeking medical advice.