Consumer preference for bio-based skin care positions the active personal care ingredients market to exceed $ 3.1 billion by 2031
NEW YORK, November 18, 2021 / PRNewswire / – According to Latest Fact.MR Analysis, Global Active Personal Care Ingredients Market Size Expected to Reach US $ 1.92 billion by the end of 2021. Global consumption of active personal care ingredients is expected to increase to 5.7% CAGR, with a valuation reaching approximately 3.1 billion US dollars by 2031.
With a thriving personal care industry, the global consumption of active personal care ingredients is expected to exceed 380 KT by 2031.
The growing use of personal care and beauty products, increasing consumer awareness of the benefits of organic personal care, and increasing standard of living are some of the factors driving the active personal care ingredients market.
Active ingredients are active substances present in a product that directly help to achieve performance targets for end products. These ingredients are designed to provide the benefits such as anti-aging and anti-fungal in skin care that are typically advertised on the product package label.
Get Sample Copy with COVID-19 Impact Analysis Market Report
The growing inclination towards organic personal care products has ushered in a new ray of hope in the active personal care ingredient market. People are showing a keen interest in beauty products that contain natural ingredients. The high demand for active personal care ingredients extracted from plants will help the market gain ground in the years to come.
Anti-aging products will continue to dominate the active personal care ingredient market, creating more 105 million US dollars additional opportunity by 2031. The increase in the geriatric population as well as greater awareness of the importance of skin care to prevent the first signs of aging will fuel demand for this category.
At the regional level, North America will hold approximately 22% of the total revenue share of active personal care ingredients in 2021. Growth in the region is driven by growing consumer awareness of advanced personal care and the presence of leading personal care companies.
âWith the improvement in living standards, consumers have become more aware of the importance of moisturizing, moisturizing and anti-aging ingredients in their personal care. This should create a plethora of opportunities for beauty brands and manufacturers of personal care products in the future, “ says Fact.MR analyst
Key Takeaways From Personal Care Active Ingredients Market Investigation
- With increasing consumption of cosmetics and beauty products, Germany is expected to account for approximately 20% of total sales of active personal care ingredients in Europe by 2031.
- Japan accounts for approximately 33% of total sales of active personal care ingredients in East Asia and is on the verge of reaching the evaluation of US $ 215 million by 2031.
- The consumption of active personal care ingredients in the United States is expected to increase at a CAGR of 4.5% during the forecast period.
- Active personal care ingredients based on botanical extracts are expected to account for around 42% of the market in terms of revenue by 2031.
- Skin lightening products should create an absolute $ opportunity of US $ 17.3 million over the projected forecast period.
- The anti-aging product category will account for 60% of the total revenue share in 2021.
- The growing consumer preference for natural ingredients is creating growth opportunities for the active personal care ingredients market.
- The growing penetration of online shopping platforms will continue to drive sales of personal care products containing active ingredients.
- The minimalist approach to makeup and beauty creates a high demand for active ingredients with multifunctional benefits in personal care.
- The increasing adoption of personal care products by the male population will support the growth of the market.
For Critical Insights into the Active Personal Care Ingredients Market, ask for the Methodology @
The major manufacturers operating in the active personal care ingredients market are focused on obtaining active personal care ingredients from organic substances. They have adopted various organic and inorganic growth strategies such as mergers, partnerships, new product launches and collaborations to expand their global footprint.
- In january 2020, BASF has launched new active ingredients for skin care, including zhydagen Aquaporin, Hydrasenysl Glucan and Inolixir. The company presented its new ingredients at Cosmet’Agora in Paris to January 14 and 15.
- In November 2021, Sanam Company and Flora Reserve have announced the launch of Naox Derma Triple Antioxidant Concentrate active skin care technology, the first of its kind.
- In April 2021, BASF launched a new active ingredient for skin care âSacred Patchâ which helps stimulate emotional well-being. Sacred patchÂ® demonstrates exceptional hydration results, soothes sensitive skin and helps stimulate the release of well-being mediator oxytocin.
Some of the major players operating in the active personal care ingredients market presented by Fact.MR are:
More information on the global sales outlook for active personal care ingredients
Fact.MR provides an unbiased analysis of the Personal Care Active Ingredients market, presenting historical demand data (2016-2020) and forecast statistics for the period 2021-2031. The study reveals compelling information on the global demand for active personal care ingredients with detailed segmentation on the basis of:
- Botanical extracts
- Enzymes and coenzymes
- Proteins & Peptides
- Amino acid
- Quat & Native Proteins
- Synthetic peptides
- Synthetic Assets
- Vitamin A and derivatives
- Vitamin B and derivatives
- Vitamin C and derivatives
- Vitamin E and derivatives
- Salicylic acid
- Glycolic acid
- Biotechnology products
- Hyaluronic acid
- Marine ingredients
- Additional corroborated algae
- Anti-aging products
- Anti-acne products
- Anti-inflammatory products
- Skin lightening products
- Slimming Products
- Solar products
- Hair care products
Key Questions Answered In The Personal Care Active Ingredients Market Outlook Report
- Report provides insight into demand outlook for active personal care ingredients for 2021-2031
- The market research also highlights the forecasted sales growth for the active personal care ingredients market between 2021 and 2031.
- The Personal Care Active Ingredients market research identifies key growth drivers, restraints, and other forces impacting prevailing trends and evaluating the current market size and forecast and technological advancement within the industry
- Analyzing the personal care active ingredients market share of key companies in the industry and covering strategies such as mergers and acquisitions, joint ventures, collaborations or partnerships, etc.
Explore Fact.MR’s coverage in chemicals and materials –
Coenzyme Q10 Market Investigation– Ongoing clinical studies to assess the effectiveness of coenzyme Q10 in potentially debilitating chronic diseases, such as Parkinson’s disease, are driving the increase in sales of the enzyme. The makers of coenzyme Q10 strive to offer it in a variety of forms, including yogurt, powders, and pills. As a result, sales of coenzyme Q10 are increasing. The uses of coenzyme Q10 to treat a wide range of chronic and infectious disorders are expected to expand in the future, prompting their inclusion in a variety of nutraceuticals, dietary supplements, and food formulations.
Glycolic Acid Market Overview– Per capita spending on personal care and cosmetic products that improve skin texture have more than doubled in the past five years. Additionally, brands that sell over-the-counter skin care products have spread beyond metropolitan areas into high potential countries. As a result, there has been an increase in customer demand for such products all over the world. With glycolic acid being a major component of skin benefit formulations, the increased demand for glycolic acid was a result of the increasing demand for skin benefit agents.
Phytoceramides market study– The need for phytoceramides in supplements is expected to increase as the nutraceutical and pharmaceutical industries expand. The increasing use of phytoceramides as a supplement in the nutraceutical and food and beverage industries is propelling the global phytoceramides market forward. Due to the wide range of practical uses and benefits offered by the product, consumer demand for phytoceramide supplements is expected to increase. As a result, manufacturers of nutritional supplements and cosmetics include phytoceramide as a component, resulting in increased demand.
Fact.MR is a market research and consulting agency with deep expertise in emerging market intelligence. Covering a wide spectrum – from Automotive and Industry 4.0, to chemicals and materials, to technology and even the most specialized categories. 80% of Fortune 1000s trust us to make critical decisions.
MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – our unified intelligence engine, a revolutionary market research subscription platform with flexible pricing to meet your needs.
You can access all of our chemicals and materials research reports by signing up for MarketNgage’s Market Research Subscription with FREE credits. MarketNgage is powered by Fact.MR – A fully integrated search solution for seamless one-stop access The broadest coverage in emerging markets, emerging products and disruptive technologies.
United States Sales Office
11140 Rockville Pike
Rockville, Maryland 20852
Phone. : +1 (628) 251-1583
E: [emailÂ protected]